Our vision at CHABC is to become a province where Catholic communities have the education, and tools to meet the needs of sick, elderly, bereaved and homebound parishioners. At CHABC we:
- Support and encourage programs that respond to the changing needs of the sick, elderly, homebound and bereaved in our parish communities.
- Are committed to building collaborative relationships with health authorities and all levels of government.
- Work to ensure that the conscience rights of Catholic caregivers are protected under the Physician Assisted Suicide laws.
- Provides current information on health issues that touch on our faith to our members, staff in our facilities and our volunteers, as well as to the broader community.
- Support individuals who work in our Catholic health care facilities and volunteer in our parishes to carry out the Mission of Catholic health care.
To learn more about the history, mission and vision of CHABC, click here.